Chilliwack Bomber Canada Goose
Chilliwack Bomber Canada Goose: The Chilliwack Bomber was developed as a nod to the styling and needs of post war bush pilots in Canada’s north.
Chilliwack Bomber Canada Goose Specs:
- Regular Fit
- 625 fill power white duck down
- Bomber-length for exceptional mobility
- Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable hood for great protection from the elements
- Storm flap over the 2-way locking front zipper is secured with hidden buttons to offer increased protection from the cold and wind
- Elasticized, rib-knit cuffs and waistband to provide comfort and keep the cold wind out
Chilliwack Bomber Canada Goose: At a time and in places where pilots performed their own aircraft maintenance on desolate, wind-blown Arctic runways, durability, warmth and mobility were vital if not at times, life saving.
Chilliwack Bomber Canada Goose: The iconic coyote fur ruff that surrounds the hood of the Chilliwack bomber ensured they wouldn’t be frostbitten while working on their crafts and the premium Canadian down insulation took care of maintaining core temperatures.
Chilliwack Bomber Canada Goose: The success of this iconic Canada Goose jacket is evidenced by the fact that Canada Goose jackets are still worn by northern pilots today and can be seen on TV shows like Ice Pilots.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.