Active Creme Lowa
Active Creme Lowa: This patented new boot care product conditions fine leathers, extending the life of your boots.
Active Creme Lowa Specs:
- 75 ml tube
- Shoes get a new gloss and repel water without blocking the pores of the leather.
- Highly developed maintenance shoe cream for TEX and Leather footwear.
- Tip: Setting your boots next to a campfire will NOT speed up the drying process. Oh, they’ll dry quick, but the intense heat will ruin the leather and severely shorten the life of your boots. (Especially if they catch on fire!)
Active Creme Lowa: Dirt and moisture have little effect on LOWA boots, but leather is a raw, natural material. Periodic leather treatments can significantly lengthen the lifespan of your boots. Plan on conditioning the leather every 6 months, or prior to an extended trip.
Active Creme Lowa: Even if your boots have a GORE-TEX® waterproof lining, the leathers should be conditioned every 6 months to keep your boots in tip top shape
Active Creme Lowa: When you return from the trail, remove the in-soles and pull the tongue back, allowing the boots to air properly and dry out. Footbeds absorb a lot of moisture. They’ll dry much quicker if removed from the boot. If your boots are very wet, stuff newspaper into the toe area. This helps absorb moisture and hold the boot shape. (Remove the newspaper after 24 hours.)
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.