Expedition 1200 Rab
Expedition 1200 Rab: The Expedition series of sleeping bags have been created by Rab for the harshest conditions.
Expedition 1200 Rab Specs:
- New styling
- Mummy shape
- Longitude chest baffles
- Longitude foot baffles to minimise down migration
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Down clothing compatible (Larger internal lining than other Rab®sleeping bags)
- ¾ length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Left hand zip only
- Anti zip snag webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord for increased comfort
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Internal drawcords for added comfort
- Dry bag compression stuff sac
- Cotton storage sac
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Comfort -29°C
- Limit of Comfort -40°C
- Extreme -67°C
- Weight: 1920g / 67.7oz (+160g / 5.6oz stuffsac)
Expedition 1200 Rab: Made with Pertex Microlight and Pertex Endurance fabrics, these sleeping bags will offer protection and warmth at some of the lowest temperatures.
Expedition 1200 Rab: The head and foot area of the bags are lined with water resistant Pertex Endurance to prevent water ingress into the bag from footwear and clothing.
Expedition 1200 Rab: The Expedition series of bags are the warmest Rab sleeping bags and are designed for use in the Arctic and at altitude.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.