Ascent 500 Rab
Ascent 500 Rab: The Ascent range are duck down filled performance sleeping bags designed for regular use.
Ascent 500 Rab Specs:
- Pertex® Microlight® inner and outer fabric
- Fill power 650 80/20 duck down
- Wide mummy shape. (semi rec)
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Wide foot area for extended comfort
- 3/4 length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Left hand zip only
- Anti zip snag webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood draw cord for increased comfort
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Supplied with compression stuff sac
- Supplied with handy storage/carry sac
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Comfort 1°C
- Limit of Comfort -5°C
- Extreme -22°C
- Weight: 1080g / 38.1oz (+140g / 4.9oz stuffsac)
Ascent 500 Rab: The bags use durable and lightweight Pertex® Microlight® fabrics.
Ascent 500 Rab: These bags offer fantastic value for money, quality build and construction, durability and low weight for the warmth of the bags.
Ascent 500 Rab: The bags are designed in a semi rectangular shape that is more user friendly for general purpose use or for those buying their first down bag.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.