Mercury TF Dynafit
Mercury TF Dynafit: The Mercury is the little brother of the new Vulcan. It also offers top skiing performance, the ability of drive modern freeride skis at any speed, the possibility to customize forward stiffness, optimal heel retention while skiing and when landing big drops.
Mercury TF Dynafit Specs:
- Color: White/Black
- Shell: Grilamid
- Cuff: Fiberglass reinforced Grilamid
- Buckles: Ultra-Lock System
- Forward lean: 15%-18% + release for walking
- Cuff rotation: 60°
- Sole: Dynafit Pro
- Weight (g): 1600 (size 27.5)
- Bindings: Dynafit Quick Step-In, Standard Touring
Mercury TF Dynafit: This combined with the walk-ability, and the lightness and patented technologies that made our TLT5 so popular among the best skiers in the world.
Mercury TF Dynafit: A new technology is used on the cuff design, with the back part built in a fiberglass reinforced TPU, while the front part is Pebax. It offers a high level of support, performance, a smoother flex (and a lower price) than the carbon fiber version.
Mercury TF Dynafit: The boot is compatible with any touring binding in the market and the sole has specific TPU lugs to eliminate the "rubber" play when using it with traditional freeride bindings.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.