SUM SurveyMaster (Incandescent Light) Brunton
SUM SurveyMaster (Incandescent Light) Brunton: Combining two proven field tools into a single aluminum housed instrument, the SUM360LALU fills the need for a do-it-all instrument.
SUM SurveyMaster (Incandescent Light) Brunton Specs:
- Aluminum body
- Incandescent light on SUM 360LALU
- Use as a satellite locater
- Tripod mountable
- Overall dimensions: 5.9"x2.1"x0.7"
- Weight: 8.2 oz
- Sine scales: (0-45°)
- Tangent scales: (0-45°)
- Inch and mm scales: (0-5.25" & 0-115mm)
- Inclinometer: +/-90°
- Grade scale: +/- 150°
- Tripod mounting (bottom/edge): 1/4 - 20 threaded
SUM SurveyMaster (Incandescent Light) Brunton: SUM 360LALU has inch and mm scales on its sides and two tables on its back.
SUM SurveyMaster (Incandescent Light) Brunton: It also features sine and tangent tables for quick reference, useful distance conversions and two tripod adapter holes for azimuth and inclination measurement using our tripod or monopod.
SUM SurveyMaster (Incandescent Light) Brunton: Optional leather case available.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.