ComPro Pocket Transit (0-360°) Brunton
ComPro Pocket Transit (0-360°) Brunton: With a body made of composite materials, this Transit is a lighter, more affordable alternative. It incorporates a cast NdFeB rare-earth magnet, precisely balanced on a sapphire bearing, resulting in a powerful magnet, which quickly seeks magnetic north and permits faster readings.
ComPro Pocket Transit (0-360°) Brunton Specs:
- Vertical angle measurements to +/- 90° or 100% grade
- A percent grade scale with increments of 5%
- Induction dampened needle for quick, accurate readings
- Sapphire jewel bearing allows for smooth needle movement
- Magnetic declination adjustment allows for east or west declination settings to +/- 180°
- Composite body material has less thermal retention
- Ball & socket tripod mount for increased accuracy
- O-rings make the ComPro waterproof for increased reliability
- Leather case included
- Overall dimensions: 3.2"x2.8"x1.3"
- Weight 5.7 oz.
- Made in the USA
ComPro Pocket Transit (0-360°) Brunton: Single NdFeB magnet resists demagnetization better than other types of magnets for increased reliability.
ComPro Pocket Transit (0-360°) Brunton: Short and long sights for increased accuracy when sighting azimuth or vertical angles.
ComPro Pocket Transit (0-360°) Brunton: Precision aligned mirror with convenient "see-through" sighting capability.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.