Conventional Pocket Transit (0-90° Quads) Brunton
Conventional Pocket Transit (0-90° Quads) Brunton: Utilizing a more traditional design, the Conventional uses Alnico ll magnets and a "V" cut sapphire jewel bearing for smooth movement.
Conventional Pocket Transit (0-90° Quads) Brunton Specs:
- Vertical angle measurements to ±90° or 100% grade
- A percent grade scale with increments of 5%
- Induction dampened needle for quick, accurate readings
- Sapphire jewel bearing allows for smooth needle movement
- Magnetic declination adjustment allows for east or west declination settings to ±180°
- Short and long sights for increased accuracy when sighting azimuth or vertical angles
- Precision aligned mirror with convenient "see-through" sighting capability
- Cast aluminum body makes the Conventional Pocket Transit nearly indestructible
- Ball & socket tripod mount for increased accuracy
- Leather case included
- Overall Dimensions 3.1"x2.8"x1.3"
- Weight 6.8 oz.
- Made in the USA
Conventional Pocket Transit (0-90° Quads) Brunton: Conventional suspension offers premium performance when used within a balancing region.
Conventional Pocket Transit (0-90° Quads) Brunton: Because the body is die cast aluminum, the Conventional is both accurate and durable.
Conventional Pocket Transit (0-90° Quads) Brunton: Alnico II magnets for quick magnetic north needle alignment.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.