GEO Pocket Transit (0-360°) Brunton
GEO Pocket Transit (0-360°) Brunton: The newest and most advanced Transit, incorporating suggestions and ideas from professionals that make this the ultimate tool for their use.
GEO Pocket Transit (0-360°) Brunton Specs:
- Precision aligned mirror with convenient "see-through" sighting capability
- Aluminum billet body assembly makes the GEO nearly indestructible
- 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum body for permanent color and scratch resistance
- Ball & socket tripod mount is centered for increased accuracy of rotation
- O-rings make the GEO Waterproof for increased reliability
- Leather case included
- Overall dimensions: 3.8"x2.8"x1.3"
- Weight: 12.8 oz
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
GEO Pocket Transit (0-360°) Brunton: The solid aluminum, waterproof Geo Transit contains a fast, magnetic north seeking, rare-earth magnet, balanced on a sapphire jewel bearing for quick measurements.
GEO Pocket Transit (0-360°) Brunton: The most noticeable feature is the hinge inclinometer, accurate to +/- 2°.
GEO Pocket Transit (0-360°) Brunton: This feature allows simultaneous trend and plunge measurements, reducing the number of measurements required in the field.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.