Griffon 90 mm Marker
Griffon 90 mm Marker: The lighter version of the Jester, providing the same features for younger and lighter riders.
Griffon 90 mm Marker Specs:
- DIN Range: 4-13
- Recom. Skier's Weight 80+ lbs
- Stand Height w/o ski 22 mm
- Brake Width 90 mm
- Toe System Triple Pivot Elite
- Gliding AFD Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-in Heel Inter-pivot
- EPS System Dual-screw Brake Pad
Griffon 90 mm Marker: Gliding AFD All Marker bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti-friction) device, allowing a precise release, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice build up. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality - from racing to junior bindings and even alpine touring.
Griffon 90 mm Marker: Inter-Pivot Heel The industry-leading construction delivers superior holding power for all types of freeskiing. Its design focuses power in the direction of the boot sole, increasing elasticity. The overall design creates optimum power transmission.
Griffon 90 mm Marker: Triple Pivot Light Toe This compact design features a horizontally oriented spring. The Triple Pivot Light toe offers a unique combination of light weight and solid power transmission.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.