TLT Speed Superlight Dynafit
TLT Speed Superlight Dynafit: This binding is a truly revolutionary combination of minimalism and safety.
TLT Speed Superlight Dynafit Specs:
- New torx screws
- Low Tech Race toe
- Same height as the Low Tech Race
- No automatic lock
- A single adjusting screw for side and front release
- Weight (g): 185
- DIN Range: Oct 05
- Field of use: SpeedTouring
- Materials: 7075 forged aluminum, high-strength plastic
TLT Speed Superlight Dynafit: Race Adjust, developed in the ski touring competition environment, is the first fully adjustable race binding.
TLT Speed Superlight Dynafit: It is slightly heavier than the world’s lightest binding, but guarantees maximum safety thanks to a new Dynafit patent.
TLT Speed Superlight Dynafit: Ideal for all those who like to race at top speed without compromising safety.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.