TLT5 Mountain TF-X Dynafit
TLT5 Mountain TF-X Dynafit: The ideal choice for skiers who demand the best in boots for long distances and high altitude tours. Also the best option for tours with difficult climbing both on ice and rock, thanks to its short rockered sole and perfect crampon compatibility.
TLT5 Mountain TF-X Dynafit Specs:
- Length: 23 | 23,5 | 24 | 24,5 | 25 | 25,5 | 26 | 26,5 | 27 | 27,5 | 28 | 28,5 | 29 | 29,5 | 30 | 30,5
- Size: 22,5 | 23 | 23,5 | 24 | 24,5 | 25 | 25,5 | 26 | 26,5 | 27 | 27,5 | 28 | 28,5 | 29 | 29,5 | 30 | 30,5
- Weight (g): 1225 (27,5)
- Shell: Grilamid
- Cuff: Pebax
- Buckle: Ultra-Lock-System
- Forward lean: 15° + Gehfunktion
- Cuff rotation: 60°
- Sole: Klauen
- Field of use: SkiTouring , SpeedTouring
TLT5 Mountain TF-X Dynafit: The additional Downhill Booster tongue makes it extremely supportive during even the most technical and steep descents, while the racing-derived Ultra-Lock system allows for incredible cuff rotation and uphill agility with a super fast, single-motion transition from walk to ski mode.
TLT5 Mountain TF-X Dynafit: Designed for a wider range of users, the Mountain version features a Pebax cuff for a great combination of lightness and downhill performance.
TLT5 Mountain TF-X Dynafit: The rear spoilerprovides an adjustable forward lean angle.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.