Dy.N.A. Dynafit: The latest carbon technology used in Formula One working in perfect harony with individual components. Dynafit's R&D team has thus reducted the ski weight to an incredible 720 grams, while maximizing skiing performance through ultimate torsional rigidity and top-grade stability.
Dy.N.A. Dynafit Specs:
- Length: 161
- Sidecut: 99 | 65 | 80
- Radius: 25.5/20
- Weight (g): 720
- Core Construction: Core in robust, elastic ultra-light, Paulownia wood/IC Racecore
- Laminate: Full Carbon Technology
- Running Surface: Sintered graphite coatings (Electra Race)
Dy.N.A. Dynafit: The ski is skillfully crafted with only the best materials and finished with the maximum care and attention to detail. The pointed ski tail makes slotting the skis into the attachment device on the race backpacks easy when it's time to carry your gear.
Dy.N.A. Dynafit: In addition, the float when moving at high speeds is reduced, thereby enabling a relaxed, energy-saving position over the ski.
Dy.N.A. Dynafit: New technology makes the ski tip extremely wide, robust and lightweight and guarantees the float you want, even challenging snow conditions. A dual radius garauntees super-precise speed control on steep and icy terrain.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.