Stoke Dynafit: This is the spirit of North American ski mountaineers before a thrilling descent. The Stoke was developed together with our Canadian friend and professional ski mountaineer Greg Hill from (Revel)stoke, BC, specifically for just such descents.
Stoke Dynafit Specs:
- Fitted with the patented Dynafit Insert system
- Length: 164 | 173 | 182 | 191
- Weight (g): 1470 | 1550 | 1645 | 1780
- Sidecut: 128-104-118 | 129-105-119 | 130-106-120 | 134-108-122
- Radius: 31,1/16,8 | 34,5/20,1 | 37,6/23,2 | 24,8/ 40,0
- Field of use: FreerideTouring
- Core construction: Isocore Paulownia Ultralight wood with stringers in beech and bamboo
- Laminate: Biaxial prepreg in lower and upper layer with fiberglass d carbon reinforcement
- Running surface: Sintered graphite coatings – more resistant, with improved gliding characteristics and better wax resorption
- Rocker: SkiTouring-specific rockered tip construction with different characteristics specific to each ski length.
Stoke Dynafit: Thanks to the combination of the flexible Semi-Rocker shovel and the sidewall construction, the Stoke is great for both powder snow and more challenging terrain.
Stoke Dynafit: This ski is extraordinarily lightweight and unbelievably smooth on every turn, thanks to the revolutionary technology used to build the core with bamboo and beech.
Stoke Dynafit:The Stoke will win over ski mountaineers who enjoy tackling untracked descents. And to ensure perfect ski-skin integration, a new top-quality metal tip has been integrated into the ski and a new attachment has been developed for the tail.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.