Alpine Tour Jacket Rab
Alpine Tour Jacket Rab: The Alpine Tour jacket, as the name suggests, has been designed as an eVent waterproof shell for Ski Touring.
Alpine Tour Jacket Rab Specs:
- Constructed from midweight event-3 layer fabric
- Narrow 15mm tape on all non load-bearing seams
- Fully protective, ski helmet compatible hood with EVA foam & wired peak and kitty clip roll down closure
- 1-way YKK water resistant front zip with storm flap and rain drain
- 2 Napoleon chest pockets with YKK zips, storm flaps and mesh lining
- Venting underarm pit zips with calendered* YKK zips
- 1 YKK water resistant zipped arm pocket for smaller items
- Fixed lightweight stretch mesh snowskirt
- Articulated sleeves
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Double exit hem drawcord
- Short cut
- Weight: 450g / 16oz
Alpine Tour Jacket Rab: The Alpine Tour jacket utilises incredibly breathable midweight eVent®3 layer fabric, we then use narrow seam tape on non load-bearing seams to further increase breathability and save weight.
Alpine Tour Jacket Rab: If that isn't enough and you're working really hard - perhaps skinning up to an alpine hut for Glühwein! - then we also include mesh lined front pockets and under arm pit zips for further ventilation and cooling.
Alpine Tour Jacket Rab: The front pockets are ideal for storing skins when not in use and the fixed snow skirt ensures that powder stays out of the jacket.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.