Comp 16.0 EPS Marker
Comp 16.0 EPS Marker: For top regional-level racers, designed to work with our World Cup race interfaces.
Comp 16.0 EPS Marker Specs:
- DIN Range 6 - 16
- Recom. Skier's weight 130+ lbs.
- Stand Height w/o ski 19 mm
- Toe System Biometric Pro
- Gliding AFD stainless steel
- Step-in Heel Twin Cam
- EPS System X
- Magnesium sole-holders
Comp 16.0 EPS Marker: Gliding AFD All Marker bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti-friction) device, allowing a precise release, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice build up. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality - from racing to junior bindings and even alpine touring.
Comp 16.0 EPS Marker: The two piece TwinCam Heel is designed with a unique soft-entry feature, allowing the skier to step in more quickly and easily, even in difficult snow conditions.
Comp 16.0 EPS Marker: Biometric Pro During a backward twisting fall, Biometric channels unalign, immediately reducing the upward release by 25% to 50%, depending on the skier's release settings.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.