Comp 20.0 EPS Marker Fall 2011
Comp 20.0 EPS Marker Fall 2011: For FIS-Level ski racers.
Comp 20.0 EPS Marker Fall 2011 Specs:
- DIN Range 11 - 20
- Recom. Skier's weight 130+ lbs.
- Stand Height w/o ski 19 mm
- Toe System Biometric WC
- Gliding AFD stainless steel WC
- Step-in Heel Twin Cam
- Magnesium sole-holders World Cup brake
Comp 20.0 EPS Marker Fall 2011: This ultra-burly binder clamps your boots up to a 20 DIN setting and utilizes a Biometric WC toe system and a Twin Cam Comfort step-in heel for state-of-the art performance.
Comp 20.0 EPS Marker Fall 2011: Marker's Competition line provides a technologically superior binding that sets the standard in both skier protection and skier performance.
Comp 20.0 EPS Marker Fall 2011: The hydraulic piston controls and manages the skis rebound and counter-flex, providing exceptional control in the most demanding conditions.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.