Baron Marker: The Baron is suited for lighter-weight big mountain skiers who want the performance of the triple-pivot toe and inter-pivot heel.
Baron Marker Specs:
- DIN Range 4-13
- Recom. Skier's weight 80+ lbs.
- Stand Height w/o ski 36 mm
- Toe System Triple Pivot Elite
- Integrated climbing aid
- Weight (Pair) 2450 gr / 2480 gr
- Gliding AFD height adjustable/alpine/AT
- Step-in Heel Inter-Pivot
- Color Combinations black - silver
- EPS System X
Baron Marker: A 4-13 DIN range and a lighter weight construction that shaves 150 grams of weight, about 1/3 of a pound less than the Duke.
Baron Marker: 40 mm backward movement in BC mode for better balanced ski swing weight and easier kick turns.
Baron Marker: Connection brackets extend upward on the outside, for the ultimate power transmission.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.