Inertia X-Lite Klymit
Inertia X-Lite Klymit: Lighter, more compact, more durable and more comfortable, the 3/4 length Inertia X-Lite is the lightest ground pad.
Inertia X-Lite Klymit Specs:
- Weight: 6.1 oz, 173 g
- Dimensions: 42" x 18" x 1.5", 107 cm x 46 cm x 4 cm
- Type: inflatable Sleeping Pad
- Packed Size:1.5" x 6", 4 cm x 15 cm
- Includes: Dry Air Pump, Stuff Sack, Patch Kit
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Inertia X-Lite Klymit: You CAN believe your eyes, at 6.1 ounces the Inertia X-Lite is the world's lightest, most compact, and most technically advanced 3/4 length camping pad ever. Designed with body mapping technology it gives you support and comfort where you need it and not where you don’t.
Inertia X-Lite Klymit: The Inertia X-Lite rolls up smaller than that bannana in your pack, and can be inflated with as little as 1.5 breaths. It offers the adjustable comfort through the use of a dry air pump, which allows you to reach higher pressures than ordinary mouth-inflate pads. The cut out regions of the pad not only reduce the pad's bulk and weight, but is the basis for Klymit's patent pending loft pocket technology.
Inertia X-Lite Klymit: Loft pockets allow the insulation on the bottom of sleeping bags to maintain loft and warmth beneath your body, where it would normally be compacted and useless, while promoting breathability. Built withdurable ripstop 30d top and 75d bottom fabrics, the Inertia X-Lite is also one of the toughest pads on the market.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.