Tandem 360PC/360R/D: Suunto Tandem is a liquid-filled precision compass and clinometer in one compact alloy housing
Tandem, 360PC/360R/D Specs:
- High accuracy - precise readings in seconds
- Durable aluminum housing - protects against impact, corrosion and water
- Edges at 90 degrees angles for contact measuring
- Individually calibrated
- Optical adjustment for reading
- Nylon pouch with belt-loop
- Same quality capsules as in the regular PMs and KBs (see PM-5 and KB-14 for details)
- Available for 5 geographic balancing zones
- 2-year warranty
- Dimensions: 120 x 76 x 15 mm
- Weight: 175 g / 6.2 oz
Tandem 360PC/360R/D: This instrument is an excellent tool for satellite/antenna installers, surveyors, engineers, cartographers, geologists, miners, architects and for anyone who needs to be able to measure directional indications, heights, vertical angles and slopes - with speed and accuracy.
Tandem 360PC/360R/D: The Suunto Tandem is an invaluable aid in surveying and can also be used in mines, quarries and tunnels where inclines have to be measured with great accuracy.
Tandem 360PC/360R/D: When surveying and constructing the Tandem is especially handy when there are obstacles or depressions in the line of vision.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.