M-3 IN Suunto
M-3 IN Suunto: A premium quality precision compass for convenient direction taking even in demanding conditions
M-3 IN Suunto, Specs:
- Balanced for northern and/or southern hemisphere
- Serrated bezel ring
- Jewel bearing
- Adjustable declination correction scale
- Base plate with anti-slip rubber pads and rounded edges
- Baseplate with magnifying lens
- Easy-to-read luminous markings help to use the compass in dark conditions
- Control marking holes
- cm or inch scales
- Size: 60 x 125 mm / 2.4" x 4.9"
- Weight: 44 g / 1.6 oz
M-3 IN Suunto: The two models, which make up the M-Series (M-2, M-3), represent durable, reliable, high quality navigational aids, which perform flawlessly in even the most demanding of conditions.
M-3 IN Suunto: Due to their easy-to-read luminous markings and magnifying lenses, the compasses of the M-Series are also ideally suited to navigating in conditions of poor visibility.
M-3 IN Suunto: The M-3 model is also available with the Global Balancing System.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.