Summit Split 2011/2012 Never Summer
Summit Split 2011/2012 Never Summer: A split version of the original. Summit Custom Split’s are designed by Never Summer’s own split board masters Justin and Bentley Blaho
Summit Split 2011/2012 Never Summer Specs:
- R.C. (rocker and camber) technology provides the smooth turns and float of rocker (middle) with stability and pop of camber (outside of binding mounts)
- Custom Flightcore blends vertical strands stiff hardwood and flexible softwood that flexes easy with added snap needed to maintain stability
- RDS 1 is three perimeter elastomeric layers sandwiched between the edge, wood, and fiberglass that offers rebound and stability—ideal for an aggressive rider
- Carbon Laminate Technology under the binding inserts utilizes V-pattern strips at the core's base and top for strength and hold when you burn through big lines
- Bi-Lite fiberglass layer offers strength but delivers forgiving flex
- Highly durable, textured Carbonium topsheet resists damage from hard use
- P-Tex inner and outer sidewalls provide stability and strength
- Full-wrap metal edges and P-Tex tip and tail protection reduce damage from hard objects
Summit Split 2011/2012 Never Summer:Your everyday board sinks when it should swim and float, and now you're looking for an advantage when epic days return this season.
Summit Split 2011/2012 Never Summer:That advantage is shaped like an agile sea-dwelling mammal, and it features Never Summer's amazingly versatile blend of rocker and camber; it's called the Summit Snowboard.
Summit Split Never Summer: A powder porpoise with a purpose.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.