Single Spring Leash Grivel
Single Spring Leash Grivel: An elastic sling system to avoid losing tools when climbing on rock or ice.
Single Spring Leash Grivel Specs:
- Strength: 200 kg
- Maximum resistance: 750 kg
- Makes it almost impossible to lose your ice axe
- Long/Compact upon necessity
- Leaves hands free
Single Spring Leash Grivel: The Single Spring is attached to the harness by looping it through the tape ring over the harness itself.
Single Spring Leash Grivel: The small carabiner is hooked onto the hole on the axe’s head when using it to lean on when walking or through the hole on the spike when holding the shaft in traction.
Single Spring Leash Grivel: The small carabiner has a maximum resistance of 750kg and must never be used instead of a normal carabiner when climbing or belaying.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.