Rambo 4 Cramp-O-Matic Crampon Grivel
Rambo 4 Cramp-O-Matic Crampon Grivel: Our range’s most technical crampon is now at its fourth evolution, integrating Grivel’s active anti-balling plate and simplifying all adjustments: just one screw to adjust the length, just one screw to substitute a point, just one screw to position the spur.
Rambo 4 Cramp-O-Matic Crampon Grivel Specs:
- Weight: 1,165 g (41 oz.)
- Size: Eu: 38-48
- Material: Chromolly steel
- Points: 11-12 (Front points: Forged 1-2)
- Asymetric: Yes
- Rigid Crampon
- Four retention points for descent.
- Moveable spur.
- Range of Use: F, G and H
Rambo 4 Cramp-O-Matic Crampon Grivel: Accordeon in supple rubber holds together the front and rear parts of the anti balling system.
Rambo 4 Cramp-O-Matic Crampon Grivel: Structure in rigid plastic acts as a spacer for the screws and as support for the supple rubber anti-balling device.
Rambo 4 Cramp-O-Matic Crampon Grivel: Rigid crampon with anatomic curve. Asymmetrical forged mono-point, extremely easy to substitute with just one screw, integrated with a half point external lateral support point: a new solution for external support.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.