Expedition Parka Canada Goose
Expedition Parka Canada Goose: Originally developed for scientists working in research facilities at McMurdo station in Antarctica, the Canada Goose Expedition Parka allows its wearers to withstand the most frigid temperatures. Not only is it durable and well insulated, with 625 fill power white duck down, but its iconic design also features a highly functional collection of external pockets, perfect for easy gear storage and hand-warming.
Expedition Parka Canada Goose specs:
- FIT: Relaxed
- FABRIC: 85% Polyester 15% Cotton with DWR finish
- FILL: 625 fill power white duck down
- CENTRE BACK LENGTH: 35” / 88.9 cm
- FEATURES: Grab Strap, YKK 2®-way Locking Zipper
- Four fleece lined, zippered hand warmer pockets hidden behind the chest and lower pockets
- Elasticized nylon snowskirt
- Drawcord waist
Expedition Parka Canada Goose: When the wind really howls, the tunnel-shaped hood can be pulled tightly around the face, using an adjustable bracing wire, creating a sheltering pocket of air to keep the face warm.
Expedition Parka Canada Goose: But don’t ask us how functional the Expedition Parka is…ask the scientists at McMurdo station. They’ve been living in their Expedition Parkas for more than 20 years!
Expedition Parka Canada Goose: Mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.