Fairfax Camelbak: A minimalist pack for cross-training or cycling.
Fairfax Camelbak Specs:
- 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- 70D Diamond Clarus & 230 Taffeta with DWR & 1000 mm PU coating
- Pack Weight: 9.2 oz (260 g)
- Dimensions: 15 x 7 x 4.5 in (38 x 17 x 11 cm)
- Torso Length: 14 in (36 cm)
- Hydration Capacity: 50 oz (1.5 L)
- Total Capacity: 153 cu in (2.5 L)
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
Fairfax Camelbak: Essentials pockets, key clip, reflectivity, air mesh, and air channel.
Fairfax Camelbak: Includes the new 50 oz (1.5 L) Antidote reservoir with 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening.
Fairfax Camelbak: Designed to carry ultra-light shell, snack, trail maps.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.