Cloud Walker 70 oz. Camelbak
Cloud Walker 70 oz. Camelbak: Grab and go; a pack with the right features for a quick out-and-back hike.
Cloud Walker 70 oz. Camelbak Specs:
- 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- 70D Diamond Clarus & 420 Nylon with DWR & 1000 mm PU coating
- Pack Weight: 1.37 lbs (.62 kg)
- Dimensions: 19 x 9.5 x 8 in (48 x 23 x 20 cm)
- Torso Length: 17.5 in (44 cm)
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz (2 L)
- Total Capacity: 1098 cu in (18 L)
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
Cloud Walker 70 oz. Camelbak: Integrated rain cover, hike essentials organizer pocket, compression straps, side pockets, Air Director™, and Diamond Mesh with Slider™ Sternum Strap.
Cloud Walker 70 oz. Camelbak: Includes the new 70 oz (2 L) Antidote reservoir with 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening.
Cloud Walker 70 oz. Camelbak: Designed to carry extra layers, food, trail maps, compass.
In stock items will ship within the next business day. Available item(s) is/are available to order. Most available items will ship within 9 business days, sometimes the process is faster and of course it will ship to you ASAP. There might be some exceptions, example: supplier is out of stock or manufacturing delays. If you have any doubt your item is in stock please call us at 303-984-4649.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
If you placed an order at 123Mountain and you don't like it just send it back for a refund, applicable for the item not shipping costs*. Ship it back and as long as your item is in unused condition with original tags, boxes, etc. Please follow the steps at Return Policy Page.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
* Even if the shipping was free we paid the carrier for the service provided and we will deduct $7.95 for Economy, $12.95 for Ground, etc.
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
Not stoked on your gear? Looking to return it? No problem, we have an Unlimited Return Policy as long as item(s) is/are in UNUSED CONDITION. We try to guarantee complete satisfaction with unlimited lifetime returns. If at any time - now, next month, in 30 years - you're not 100% satisfied, send your gear back for a refund. No questions asked. Check out Return Policy Page here. No returns on sale / promotional / discounted items, though.
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
We need your help to always make sure 123Mountain has the best prices! You may even benefit in the process. If you find an identical product at a lower price and in stock through another online site we will refund two times the difference.
Here's how it works:
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
We offer three types of membership; Elite, Premium and Standard. Each membership group has fantastic advantages everything from store credit to an extra 10% OFF and FREE shipping.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.