RC4 Z16 X Freeflex Binding Fischer
RC4 Z16 X Freeflex Binding Fischer: The Fischer RC4 Z16 FreeFlex binding is lighter weight than Fischer's Z18 and Z20 X race bindings, but still boasts a full metal housing.
RC4 Z16 X Freeflex Binding Fischer Specs:
- 14 mm stand height in front and 17mm in back
- Material: Metal housing
- Style: Toe and heel
- Stand Height: 14 mm/ 17 mm
RC4 Z16 X Freeflex Binding Fischer: Part of their FreeFlex line, Fischer's Z16 ski binding allows the racer's heel to slide back and forth providing even flex from tip to tail of the ski for maximum control.
RC4 Z16 X Freeflex Binding Fischer: ABS roller system provides smooth release so boot is able to exit binding virtually friction-free.
RC4 Z16 X Freeflex Binding Fischer: Full metal toe and heel housing makes this one of Fischer's most durable bindings.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.