Powder Base Unit ABS
Powder Base Unit ABS: Narrow, light and compact is especially designed for freeriders and those going off piste.
Powder Base Unit ABS Specs:
- Light, elastic neoprene hip strap which gives a perfect fit
- Height-adjustable chest strap
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps
- Integrated leg strap
- ABS® TwinBags with buoyancy volume of 170 l
- Water-repellent, padded back section
- Burst pressure at least 675 bar
- Shipped full unless requested empty
- Hazmat items are only shipped by ground. If you choose USPS, you will be automatically upgraded to ground. A hazmat fee of $40.00 will be applied to all shipments
Powder Base Unit ABS: The Powder Base Unit comes with a 8l Powder Zip-on in ocean blue. With a short back section and close-fitting neoprene hip strap it is also well suited to smaller, slimmer people. The proven ABS® TwinBag system is integrated into the Powder Base Unit.
Powder Base Unit ABS: In an emergency case, it can be activated in seconds. The Base Unit is designed to withstand the enormous forces that occur during an avalanche. Proven ABS® cartridge for North America, DOT and TC certified, is included.
Powder Base Unit ABS: Features a handle plate with activation handle, which is height-adjustable and available in a left-handed version, guaranteeing ease of access in the event of an emergency. Refillable and quick and easy to replace.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.