Odin Small Valandre
Odin Small Valandre: Unproven gear cannot enter adventures near limits, The Odin from Valandré is the proven reference, that climbers worldwide have trusted for years.
Odin Small Valandre Specs:
- Fabric: Asahi KASEI Impact 66 Polyamide WR Rip-Stop / Asahi KASEI Polyester WR Rip-Stop
- Down Quality: Goose 850+ cuin (US Standards)
- Total Weight: 64.7 oz. (1836 g.)
- Down Load: 42.3oz (1198 g.)
- Circumference: 60.2/55.1/36.6 Inch (153/140/93cm)
- Compressed Volume: 14 litres
- Length (inside): 60.2/55.1/36.6 Inch (153/140/93cm)
Odin Small Valandre: As the initial Makalu is a rectangular 4-piece bag consisting of one top layer, one back layer, and two side bands, the anatomical shape is made and obtained by shaping the 4 pieces simultaneously.
Odin Small Valandre: This hood offers a maximum insulation to the very extreme forehead and the incorporated static draw cord system offers the ultimate precision.
Odin Small Valandre: The Odin is a well-proven Valandré expedition bag for"le connaisseur".
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.