Magnum 8.0 CA Blizzard
Magnum 8.0 CA Blizzard: Given the success of Flipcore Technology in our Free Mountain skis, we recognized that the advantages of this technology could also benefit our highest performing All-Mountain skis - Ideal for advanced to expert level skiers who are looking to challenge the entire mountain.
Magnum 8.0 CA Blizzard Specs:
- Length: 158, 165, 172, 179 cm.
- Sidecut: 122/80/108 mm.
- Camber: Slight Rocker Tip & Tail, Camber Underfoot
- Target User: Top-level skiers, experts and aggressive skiers who want to attack the entire mountain. This ski is 80 mm under foot & incredibly versatile.
Magnum 8.0 CA Blizzard: The goal in doing this was to improve the performance while making the skis even easier and more fun to use.
Magnum 8.0 CA Blizzard: "CA" stands for Carbon, this ski has no Metal in it, therefore is very playful & quick.
Magnum 8.0 CA Blizzard: At 80 mm in the waist and incorporating a full wood core and sidewalls, the Magnum 8.0 CA is the perfect choice to rip up the groomed runs in the morning and then venture off-piste in the afternoon.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.