M10.0 EPS Marker
M10.0 EPS Marker: The new 10.0 EPS features an updated Two-Linkage Toe and an attractive, neutral cosmetic for entry-level flat ski packages.
M10.0 EPS Marker Specs:
- Recommended for novice to advanced skiers.
- Binding DIN setting range from 2.5 - 10.0.
- EPS (Edge Pressure System): Directs your energy out over the edges of the ski.
- EPS distributes the pressure to the ski in a more even force between the toe and heel resulting in cleaner carving, better edge hold, improved stability and ski control.
- TWINCAM toe design: Separate retention/release cams for better shock absorption.
- HEEL:The two-piece heel is designed with a unique soft-entry feature, resulting in a quick and easy step-in system even in difficult snow conditions.
- BIOTECH TOE: Helps with backward twisting falls and reduces the force on the skier before the boot exits the system.
- Durable self gliding anti friction device.
- Easy step-in and step out
M10.0 EPS Marker: Gliding AFD All Marker bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti-friction) device, allowing a precise release, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice build up. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality - from racing to junior bindings and even alpine touring.
M10.0 EPS Marker: Compact Heel The Compact Heel offers the perfect mix of great design, light weight, and excellent functionality. This heel technology is perfect fro beginners and occasional skiers thanks to exacting release properties and attractive pricing.
M10.0 EPS Marker: TLT The Two Linkage toe is designed to be light and durable while offering solid performance along with full lateral and backward release.
In stock items will ship within the next business day. Available item(s) is/are available to order. Most available items will ship within 9 business days, sometimes the process is faster and of course it will ship to you ASAP. There might be some exceptions, example: supplier is out of stock or manufacturing delays. If you have any doubt your item is in stock please call us at 303-984-4649.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
If you placed an order at 123Mountain and you don't like it just send it back for a refund, applicable for the item not shipping costs*. Ship it back and as long as your item is in unused condition with original tags, boxes, etc. Please follow the steps at Return Policy Page.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
* Even if the shipping was free we paid the carrier for the service provided and we will deduct $7.95 for Economy, $12.95 for Ground, etc.
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
Not stoked on your gear? Looking to return it? No problem, we have an Unlimited Return Policy as long as item(s) is/are in UNUSED CONDITION. We try to guarantee complete satisfaction with unlimited lifetime returns. If at any time - now, next month, in 30 years - you're not 100% satisfied, send your gear back for a refund. No questions asked. Check out Return Policy Page here. No returns on sale / promotional / discounted items, though.
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
We need your help to always make sure 123Mountain has the best prices! You may even benefit in the process. If you find an identical product at a lower price and in stock through another online site we will refund two times the difference.
Here's how it works:
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
We offer three types of membership; Elite, Premium and Standard. Each membership group has fantastic advantages everything from store credit to an extra 10% OFF and FREE shipping.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.