Leki Edge 2 SpeedLock
Leki Edge 2 SpeedLock: Tour deep into the backcountry for fresh snow with the Leki Edge 2 SpeedLock adjustable ski poles.
Leki Edge 2 SpeedLock specs:
- Lightweight aluminum shafts stand up to extended backcountry tours
- SpeedLock external locking mechanisms hold the poles at your desired length
- Poles are easy to adjust from 95 - 145cm (37 - 57 in.) in length, even while wearing gloves
- Soft Aergon grips extend down the upper shafts to give you multiple places to grab onto the poles
- Tips with carbide points ensure exceptional durability and good grip on ice and packed snow; tips are designed to flex to prevent damage to the pole shaft
- Leki Edge 2 SpeedLock ski poles feature powder baskets that work well in soft snow
Leki Edge 2 SpeedLock: Lightweight and designed with solid aluminum and carbon, the Leki Edge 2 Speedlock Ski Poles are strong and reliable in a variety of conditions.
Leki Edge 2 SpeedLock: Its aluminum shaft keeps the pole at a light weight and allows for a little bending and flexing without permanent damage.
Leki Edge 2 SpeedLock:Speed Lock is the highest locking force of all adjusting systems available. Simple and easy to use even wearing thick gloves, you'll have the ability to make extremely fast adjustments to the poles when needed.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.