Genesee 4 Person Mountainsmith
Genesee 4 Person Mountainsmith: Mountainsmith brings its 30+ year heritage in the outdoors back to the tent category. Our Genesee four person tent features a robust 56 sq ft of interior usable space, creating more versatility for those family outings... or dirtbag bachelor parties. Add in the value of our removable canopy shelf and set-up instructions printed on the stuffsack and you've got a 3 season tent that performs way beyond it's price tag.
Genesee 4 Person Mountainsmith Specs:
- Three season flexibility
- Free-standing four corner tent
- Bathtub floor construction
- Taped floor seams
- Mesh wall panels
- Detachable ceiling loft pocket
- Interior mesh storage pockets
- Clip-pole attachment for lighter weight and better breathability
- Guyout attachment points
- Reflective guylines with tri-glide cord adjustment
- Tent fly ventilation windows
- Color-coded SR buckle attachment of Tent and Fly
- Multiple grommet pole attachment points
- Eight 6061 Aluminum reinforced V-Stakes
- 7000 Series Aluminum Alloy Yunan Poles
- Set-up instructions printed on stuffsack
- Two door / two vestibule layout
- 18 sq ft total vestibule space (front & back)
- 56 sq ft main floor space
- 19.5x8 inch packed dimension
- 52 inch interior headspace
- YKK® Zippers
- 30dx244T Nylon Storage Sack
- Fly: 185T Poly PU2000MM F/R
- Tent: 185T Breathable Poly F/R
- Floor: 190T Poly PU5000mm F/R
Genesee 4 Person Mountainsmith: Reflective guylines with tri-glide cord adjustment.
Genesee 4 Person Mountainsmith: Multiple grommet pole attachment points.
Genesee 4 Person Mountainsmith: Clip-pole attachment for lighter weight and better breathability.
In stock items will ship within the next business day. Available item(s) is/are available to order. Most available items will ship within 9 business days, sometimes the process is faster and of course it will ship to you ASAP. There might be some exceptions, example: supplier is out of stock or manufacturing delays. If you have any doubt your item is in stock please call us at 303-984-4649.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
If you placed an order at 123Mountain and you don't like it just send it back for a refund, applicable for the item not shipping costs*. Ship it back and as long as your item is in unused condition with original tags, boxes, etc. Please follow the steps at Return Policy Page.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
* Even if the shipping was free we paid the carrier for the service provided and we will deduct $7.95 for Economy, $12.95 for Ground, etc.
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
Not stoked on your gear? Looking to return it? No problem, we have an Unlimited Return Policy as long as item(s) is/are in UNUSED CONDITION. We try to guarantee complete satisfaction with unlimited lifetime returns. If at any time - now, next month, in 30 years - you're not 100% satisfied, send your gear back for a refund. No questions asked. Check out Return Policy Page here. No returns on sale / promotional / discounted items, though.
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
We need your help to always make sure 123Mountain has the best prices! You may even benefit in the process. If you find an identical product at a lower price and in stock through another online site we will refund two times the difference.
Here's how it works:
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
We offer three types of membership; Elite, Premium and Standard. Each membership group has fantastic advantages everything from store credit to an extra 10% OFF and FREE shipping.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.