G14 New-Matic Crampon Grivel
G14 New-Matic Crampon Grivel: The technical performance of forged vertical front points, with the collapsible frame of the G-12.
G14 New-Matic Crampon Grivel Specs:
- Weight: 1,065 g (38.6 oz. - w/Antibott 43.7 oz.)
- Size: Eu: 36-47
- Material: Chromolly steel
- Antibott: Included
- Points: 11-12 (Front points: Forged 1-2)
- Asymetric: Yes
- Range of Use: E, F, G, and H
G14 New-Matic Crampon Grivel: Forged points penetrate hard ice better with less vibration, and offer the opportunity to combine vertical and horizontal axis.
G14 New-Matic Crampon Grivel: The low profile of the crampon frame places the climber´s foot closer to rock or ice, and is less prone to balling up.
G14 New-Matic Crampon Grivel: Front points are simple to configure on the G14, allowing the user to build mono or dual point crampons and replace worn points easily. At last, alpine climbing crampons with the technical performance of their ice and modern mixed counterparts.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.