Flatiron 42 Mile High Mountaineering
Flatiron 42 Mile High Mountaineering: The new 2013 Flatiron is a piece of back candy that will rock your face off.
Flatiron 42 Mile High Mountaineering Spec:
- Volume: 42 liters
- Weight: 4.5 lbs / 3.9lb*
- Fits Torso: 16-23 in.
- Fits Waist: 29-40 in.
- Number of Stays: 2
- Main Pack fabric: 315 denier ripstop Invista CORDURA® Plus, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- Bottom Fabric: 840 denier Invista CORDURA® HD, Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR.
- Shroud Fabric: 100 denier seam-taped Nylon 6.6, 80g PU/DWR
- POP color: 210 denier mini diamond, Nylon 6.0, 40g PU/DWR.
- Frame Material: 3mm x 20mm 6061 tempered aluminum stay and 1.5mm HDPE framesheet
- *weight of pack with all removable features removed (top lid, straps and hydration holster)
Flatiron 42 Mile High Mountaineering: This pack’s clean design and size work great for just about any activity but it’s perfect for quick backpacking trips.
Flatiron 42 Mile High Mountaineering: We’ve found that plenty of you out there wanted a pack in this size range built with the comfort, adjustability and features of a larger pack but still clean enough to carry for everyday use.
Flatiron 42 Mile High Mountaineering: Just like its big brothers, the top lid, straps and hipbelt are all removable so you can use a simplified and lighter version of the pack. To improve access to your gear, we put a long vertical YKK zipper that runs up the side and all the way through the top of the pack.
In stock items will ship within the next business day. Available item(s) is/are available to order. Most available items will ship within 9 business days, sometimes the process is faster and of course it will ship to you ASAP. There might be some exceptions, example: supplier is out of stock or manufacturing delays. If you have any doubt your item is in stock please call us at 303-984-4649.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
If you placed an order at 123Mountain and you don't like it just send it back for a refund, applicable for the item not shipping costs*. Ship it back and as long as your item is in unused condition with original tags, boxes, etc. Please follow the steps at Return Policy Page.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
* Even if the shipping was free we paid the carrier for the service provided and we will deduct $7.95 for Economy, $12.95 for Ground, etc.
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
Not stoked on your gear? Looking to return it? No problem, we have an Unlimited Return Policy as long as item(s) is/are in UNUSED CONDITION. We try to guarantee complete satisfaction with unlimited lifetime returns. If at any time - now, next month, in 30 years - you're not 100% satisfied, send your gear back for a refund. No questions asked. Check out Return Policy Page here. No returns on sale / promotional / discounted items, though.
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
We need your help to always make sure 123Mountain has the best prices! You may even benefit in the process. If you find an identical product at a lower price and in stock through another online site we will refund two times the difference.
Here's how it works:
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
We offer three types of membership; Elite, Premium and Standard. Each membership group has fantastic advantages everything from store credit to an extra 10% OFF and FREE shipping.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.