Emergency Steripen: The Emergency is strong, sturdy and reliable.
Emergency Steripen Specs:
- Weight: 5.7oz. (162g) with lithium batteries
- Size: 7.6" (L) X 1.5" (W) X 1.5" (H)
- Battery: Uses four AA lithium batteries (not included)
- Battery Life : 200 treatments (16oz./0.5L)
- UV Lamp Life: 3,000 treatments
Emergency Steripen: You can consistently rely on the Emergency to provide you with access to safe drinking water in a time of crisis. Affordable and efficient, the Emergency purifies 200 half-liter servings of water on just one set of AA lithium batteries,
Emergency Steripen: The Emergency is designed to fit perfectly into commercial water bottles, forming a seal that lets you keep the water in the original bottle for purification. Just insert the Emergency securely into the mouth of the bottle, turn it upside down, and you have safe drinking water in less than a minute.
Emergency Steripen: As a reminder, battery quality varies greatly by brand. We recommend using only well-known brand name Lithium or Nickel Metal Hydride batteries. Alkaline batteries of any kind are not recommended.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.