Comp 20.0 EPS Marker
Comp 20.0 EPS Marker: For FIS-Level ski racers, the 20.0 is designed to work with our World Cup race interfaces.
Comp 20.0 EPS Marker Specs:
- DIN Range: 11-20
- Recommended Skier's Weight: 130+ lbs
- Stand Height w/o Ski: 18 mm
- Brake Width 85 mm
- Toe System Biometric WC
- Step-in Heel: Twin Cam
- Magnesium Sole-Holders
- World Cup Brake
- Gliding AFD: Stainless Steel World Cup
- EPS System Yes
Comp 20.0 EPS Marker: Gliding AFD All Marker bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti-friction) device, allowing a precise release, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice build up. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality - from racing to junior bindings and even alpine touring.
Comp 20.0 EPS Marker: The two piece TwinCam Heel is designed with a unique soft-entry feature, allowing the skier to step in more quickly and easily, even in difficult snow conditions.
Comp 20.0 EPS Marker: Magnesium;s light weight and high strength make it perfect for our high-end products- making the skier well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.