ClinoMaster (Incandescent Light) Brunton
ClinoMaster (Incandescent Light) Brunton: The ClinoMaster height meter/clinometers represent the highest quality in precision sensitivity and durability.
ClinoMaster (Incandescent Light) Brunton Specs:
- Accurate to +/- 1%, readings to 1/2% using the precise lens
- Rubber line for direct azimuth/bearing readings from the side – accurate to +/-2.5°
- Sapphire jewel bearing inside a liquid dampened vial
- Aluminum inclinometer card with precise scales for highly accurate sighting
- Incandescent light on 360LALU
- Tripod mountable
- Overall dimensions: 3"x2.1"x0.7"
- Weight: 4 oz
- Left scale (any distance): (66' distance) 0-200' 0-105' w/ 1' resolution, 105-200' w/ 5'
- Right scale (any distance): 0-150%, 0-80%; 1% resolution, 80-150%; 2% resolution
- Tangent scales: (0-45°)
- Inch and mm scales: (0-2" & 0-60mm)
ClinoMaster (Incandescent Light) Brunton: he ClinoMaster can measure the height, angle and slope of almost anything readable from 0-90° and 0-150°, with estimations to 0.25°.
ClinoMaster (Incandescent Light) Brunton: A rugged, aluminum housing has inch and mm scales.
ClinoMaster (Incandescent Light) Brunton: It also features a tangent table for quick height measurement, useful distance conversions and a tripod adapter hole for inclination measurement using our tripod and monopod.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.