Charge 10 LR Camelbak
Charge 10 LR Camelbak: An ultra-light, lumbar reservoir pack with MTB-specific cargo.
Charge 10 LR Camelbak Specs:
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz / 2 L Lumbar
- Total Capacity: 500 cu in /8L + 2L Reservoir
- Weight: 1 lb / 450 g
- Dimensions: 20 x 23 x 6 in / 50 x 58 x 15 cm
- Torso Length: 17 in / 43 cm
- Back Panel: LV
- Harness: Ultra-light 3D Mesh Independent Suspension™ with Slider™ Sternum Strap
- Belt: Fixed 25mm / 1" with cargo pockets
- Fabric: 40D Diamond Ripstop & 230D Taffeta, 210D Nylon with DWR + 1000 mm PU + Silicone
Charge 10 LR Camelbak: Antidote™ Lumbar Reservoir with 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
Charge 10 LR Camelbak: Ultra-light materials, helmet hook, lumbar reservoir compression, bike tool organizer pocket, stretch overflow storage, media pocket
Charge 10 LR Camelbak: Designed to Carry- Helmet, multi-tool, CO2 pump & cartridges, spare tube, extra layer, energy supplements, phone, wallet, keys
In stock items will ship within the next business day. Available item(s) is/are available to order. Most available items will ship within 9 business days, sometimes the process is faster and of course it will ship to you ASAP. There might be some exceptions, example: supplier is out of stock or manufacturing delays. If you have any doubt your item is in stock please call us at 303-984-4649.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
If you placed an order at 123Mountain and you don't like it just send it back for a refund, applicable for the item not shipping costs*. Ship it back and as long as your item is in unused condition with original tags, boxes, etc. Please follow the steps at Return Policy Page.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
* Even if the shipping was free we paid the carrier for the service provided and we will deduct $7.95 for Economy, $12.95 for Ground, etc.
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
Not stoked on your gear? Looking to return it? No problem, we have an Unlimited Return Policy as long as item(s) is/are in UNUSED CONDITION. We try to guarantee complete satisfaction with unlimited lifetime returns. If at any time - now, next month, in 30 years - you're not 100% satisfied, send your gear back for a refund. No questions asked. Check out Return Policy Page here. No returns on sale / promotional / discounted items, though.
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
We need your help to always make sure 123Mountain has the best prices! You may even benefit in the process. If you find an identical product at a lower price and in stock through another online site we will refund two times the difference.
Here's how it works:
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
We offer three types of membership; Elite, Premium and Standard. Each membership group has fantastic advantages everything from store credit to an extra 10% OFF and FREE shipping.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.