TLT Radical FT w/ 130mm Brakes Dynafit
TLT Radical FT w/ 130mm Brakes Dynafit: The new Radical FT speaks loud and clear: it is the perfect solution for ski mountaineers and freeriders who love descents.
TLT Radical FT w/ 130mm Brakes Dynafit Specs:
- High connection plate in pressed carbon for maximum torsional rigidity
- Weight (g): 599
- Shock absorber
- Extremely hard wearing toe-piece
- Maximum width (75 mm) for broad-shovel skis
- Speed step climbing bar
- Side towers for quick binding entry and greater side impact resistance
- Optimized eccentric cam
- Adjustable length +/- 12.5 mm
- Stopper with gliding plate for excellent side release
- New torx screws
- Jig/template optimized at the toe (just 4 screws instead of 5)
- DIN Range: Dec 05
- Field of use: FreerideTouring
- Materials: 7075 forged aluminum, CrMo steel, high-strength plastic, stainless steel, Hexcel carbon
TLT Radical FT w/ 130mm Brakes Dynafit: All the advantages are crystal clear: any other systems pales in comparison in terms of weight and performance. The carbon plate stiffens by shifting the shock absorber forward into LOCK. In this position the rear rubber pieces work as dampeners, and the ski stiffens up.
TLT Radical FT w/ 130mm Brakes Dynafit: Also, this increases torsional rigidity between the carbon plate and binding front piece.
TLT Radical FT w/ 130mm Brakes Dynafit: The ski will have its natural flex characteristics in the UNLOCK position.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.