Baron EPF Marker
Baron EPF Marker: The Baron has earned it's stripes as a favorite amongst big mountain and backcountry enthusiasts.
Baron EPF Specs:
- Din Range: 4-13
- Recommended Skier's Weight: 80+lbs.
- Height w/o ski: 36 mm
- Brake Width: 110mm (90 and 130 available)
- Sizing: Small - 265mm-325mm / Large - 305-365mm.
Baron EPF Marker: The Baron is suited for lighter-weight big mountain skiers who want the performance of the triple-pivot toe and inter-pivot heel.
Baron EPF Marker: All the benefits of the EPF construction, now available for lighter skiers as well. The Extended Power Frame isn’t the only feature that has been adopted. The new toe and heel components are also available on the Baron EPF. The 10 mm wider drilling pattern blasts the Baron into a new stratosphere of power, with a DIN setting up 13.
Baron EPF Marker:It features 4-13 DIN range and a lighter weight construction for an overall weight of 2450(sm) and 2480(lg) grams per pair. EPS System - Dual screw brake pad.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.