Baron Fall 2012 Marker
Baron Fall 2012 Marker: The Baron is suited for lighter-weight big mountain skiers who want the performance of the triple-pivot toe and inter-pivot heel.
Baron Fall 2012 Marker Specs:
- DIN Range: 4-13
- Recom. Skier's weight: 80+ lbs.
- Stand Height w/o ski: 36 mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite
- Integrated climbing aid
- Weight (Pair): 2450 gr / 2480 gr
- Gliding AFD: Height adjustable/alpine/AT
- Step-in Heel: Inter-Pivot
- Color Combinations: black - silver
- EPS System: X
- Small - 265-325mm/Large - 305-365mm
Baron Fall 2012 Marker: A 4-13 DIN range and a lighter weight construction that shaves 150 grams of weight, about 1/3 of a pound less than the Duke.
Baron Fall 2012 Marker: 40 mm backward movement in BC mode for better balanced ski swing weight and easier kick turns.
Baron Fall 2012 Marker: Connection brackets extend upward on the outside, for the ultimate power transmission.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.