String Ridge 2 Big Agnes
String Ridge 2 Big Agnes:String Ridge series tents are built and designed for four season, free standing, lightweight mountaineering.
String Ridge 2 Big Agnes specs:
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Hub/pole design makes set up easy and increases head room
- Fly is durable, lightweight Cordura rip-stop with silicone treatment and 1200mm polyurethane coating
- Floor is durable, lightweight Cordura rip-stop with silicone treatment and 1200mm polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable nylon rip-stop with closeable mesh vents
- DAC Twist and HClips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Single door and vestibule
String Ridge 2 Big Agnes: Fly vents allow for venting in inclement weather,Heavy duty reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility, Interior mesh pockets and multiple gear loft location options, Storm flaps over vestibule zippers, All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
String Ridge 2 Big Agnes: 15 Lightweight, over-sized, aluminum Mega X stakes included,Mega stakes may be buried as deadman anchors, Over-sized stake out loops (to be used with skis, ice ax, ski poles etc. Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately, Footprint sold separately
String Ridge 2 Big Agnes:
- Trail Weight 5lb
- Packed Weight 5lb 11oz
- Footprint Weight 8oz
- Packed Size 5x8x20
- Floor Area 31.5sq ft
- Head Height 42"
In stock items will ship within the next business day. Available item(s) is/are available to order. Most available items will ship within 9 business days, sometimes the process is faster and of course it will ship to you ASAP. There might be some exceptions, example: supplier is out of stock or manufacturing delays. If you have any doubt your item is in stock please call us at 303-984-4649.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
If you placed an order at 123Mountain and you don't like it just send it back for a refund, applicable for the item not shipping costs*. Ship it back and as long as your item is in unused condition with original tags, boxes, etc. Please follow the steps at Return Policy Page.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
* Even if the shipping was free we paid the carrier for the service provided and we will deduct $7.95 for Economy, $12.95 for Ground, etc.
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
Not stoked on your gear? Looking to return it? No problem, we have an Unlimited Return Policy as long as item(s) is/are in UNUSED CONDITION. We try to guarantee complete satisfaction with unlimited lifetime returns. If at any time - now, next month, in 30 years - you're not 100% satisfied, send your gear back for a refund. No questions asked. Check out Return Policy Page here. No returns on sale / promotional / discounted items, though.
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
We need your help to always make sure 123Mountain has the best prices! You may even benefit in the process. If you find an identical product at a lower price and in stock through another online site we will refund two times the difference.
Here's how it works:
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
We offer three types of membership; Elite, Premium and Standard. Each membership group has fantastic advantages everything from store credit to an extra 10% OFF and FREE shipping.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.