Space Station Mountain Hardwear
Space Station Mountain Hardwear: Space Station™ is a single-wall, base-camp tent, dining hall, communications center or hospital.
Space Station Mountain Hardwear Specs:
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ poles
- UPDATED: DAC Pressfit™ poles
- DAC Presssfit Poles made and engineered using the stongest aluminum
- Titanium Dioxide coated 40D fly fabric
- Internal guy system with O-rings at intersections
- Reflective zipper pulls
- 3 doors with dual sliders
- 5 SVX windows
- 1 large zippered top thru-vent
- 10 lower adjustable vents
- 400D external snow flaps
- 70D internal perimeter skirt seals tent with optional footprint
- Expedition duffle for transportation
- Capacity: 15
- Minimum Weight: 68 lb. 11 oz. / 31.07 kg.
- Packed Weight: 0 lb. 14 oz. / 32.07 kg.
- Poles: DAC Pressfit™ poles
- Canopy: 20D Nylon Knit Mesh;180D Nylon Taffetta 1500mm PU/SIL
- Fly: 180D Nylon Taffetta 1500mm PU/SIL
- Floor Area: 309 sq. ft. / 28.7 m2
- Number of Doors: 3
- Number of Poles: 15
- Number of Vestibules: 0
- Interior Height: 118" / 300 cm
- Packed Diameter: 23 in / 60 cm
- Packed Length: 39 in / 99 cm
Space Station Mountain Hardwear: Space Station’s three zippered doors, large roof vent and five perimeter vents help circulate air and provide exit options.
Space Station Mountain Hardwear: Bar-tacked stress points and nylon pack cloth reinforcements add durability to the structure which is supported by strong DAC Expedition PF poles.
Space Station Mountain Hardwear: The canopy’s domed shape minimizes wind load and is practically impervious to water and UV damage thanks to waterproof and titanium oxide coatings. Perimeter floor band makes waterproof seats when snow benches are carved.
In stock items will ship within the next business day. Available item(s) is/are available to order. Most available items will ship within 9 business days, sometimes the process is faster and of course it will ship to you ASAP. There might be some exceptions, example: supplier is out of stock or manufacturing delays. If you have any doubt your item is in stock please call us at 303-984-4649.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
If you placed an order at 123Mountain and you don't like it just send it back for a refund, applicable for the item not shipping costs*. Ship it back and as long as your item is in unused condition with original tags, boxes, etc. Please follow the steps at Return Policy Page.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
* Even if the shipping was free we paid the carrier for the service provided and we will deduct $7.95 for Economy, $12.95 for Ground, etc.
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
Not stoked on your gear? Looking to return it? No problem, we have an Unlimited Return Policy as long as item(s) is/are in UNUSED CONDITION. We try to guarantee complete satisfaction with unlimited lifetime returns. If at any time - now, next month, in 30 years - you're not 100% satisfied, send your gear back for a refund. No questions asked. Check out Return Policy Page here. No returns on sale / promotional / discounted items, though.
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
We need your help to always make sure 123Mountain has the best prices! You may even benefit in the process. If you find an identical product at a lower price and in stock through another online site we will refund two times the difference.
Here's how it works:
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
We offer three types of membership; Elite, Premium and Standard. Each membership group has fantastic advantages everything from store credit to an extra 10% OFF and FREE shipping.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.