Swing 500 Large Valandre
Swing 500 Large Valandre: The Swing 500 is a solid value and well proven bag for those who are looking for a 2-season bag for trekking.
Swing 500 Large Valandre Specs:
- Fabric: Asahi KASEI Impact 66 Polyamide WR Rip-Stop / Asahi KASEI Polyester WR Rip-Stop
- Down Quality: Duck 700cu.in./ Down Load: 17.6 oz. (500 g.)
- Total Weight: 33.05 oz. (937 g.) (2 lbs 1 oz)
- Circumference: 66.1/57/40.5 Inch (168/145/103cm)
- Length (inside): 78.7 in./200cm
- Temperature: -0.4°F (-18°C)
Swing 500 Large Valandre: Like the Swing 700, everything in this bag is of well proven quality: the down quality and filling, zipper, fabric, craftsmanship and basic baffle system.
Swing 500 Large Valandre: Though aimed at 2-seasom treks, this bag has however everything installed to allow top performance, once the bag hits its low temp range, thanks to a well designed foot box, semi-elastific draft collar and a well tailored hood.
Swing 500 Large Valandre: An experienced outdoor dude from BPL, can easily push the Swing 500 to 20°F (-5C), using a 3/4 Thermarest and professional base layer.
In stock items will ship within the next business day. Available item(s) is/are available to order. Most available items will ship within 9 business days, sometimes the process is faster and of course it will ship to you ASAP. There might be some exceptions, example: supplier is out of stock or manufacturing delays. If you have any doubt your item is in stock please call us at 303-984-4649.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
If you placed an order at 123Mountain and you don't like it just send it back for a refund, applicable for the item not shipping costs*. Ship it back and as long as your item is in unused condition with original tags, boxes, etc. Please follow the steps at Return Policy Page.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
* Even if the shipping was free we paid the carrier for the service provided and we will deduct $7.95 for Economy, $12.95 for Ground, etc.
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
Not stoked on your gear? Looking to return it? No problem, we have an Unlimited Return Policy as long as item(s) is/are in UNUSED CONDITION. We try to guarantee complete satisfaction with unlimited lifetime returns. If at any time - now, next month, in 30 years - you're not 100% satisfied, send your gear back for a refund. No questions asked. Check out Return Policy Page here. No returns on sale / promotional / discounted items, though.
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
We need your help to always make sure 123Mountain has the best prices! You may even benefit in the process. If you find an identical product at a lower price and in stock through another online site we will refund two times the difference.
Here's how it works:
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
We offer three types of membership; Elite, Premium and Standard. Each membership group has fantastic advantages everything from store credit to an extra 10% OFF and FREE shipping.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.