Combi Suit Valandre
Combi Suit Valandre: Combining the technical know-how of Valandre with the best down in the world, this suit will keep you warm even on the highest and coldest mountains in the world.
Combi Suit Valandre Specs:
- Fabric: Asahi KASEI Impact 66 Polyamide WR Rip-Stop / Asahi KASEI Polyester WR Rip-Stop
- Down Quality: Goose 850 cu.in.+
- Total Weight: 56.05 oz. (1589 g.)
- Down Load: 20.74 oz. (588 g.)
- Comfort Rating: -31F (35C)
Combi Suit Valandre: It is fully sealed and protects you against the wind,featuring internal gaitersthat easily slip over your climbing boots; a detachable, fully-adjustable and stiffened semi-tunnel hood that is attached to the suit with both zipper and Velcro for maximum wind protection; as well as a completely sealed drop seat that - as opposed to the curved zipper designs - opens up easily with two straight zippers.
Combi Suit Valandre: An external Velcro-sealed fabric flap protects the zippers from freezing and keeps the wind out. As far as storage is concerned, the suit has an inside and an outside zip-up pocket as well as one 3D pocket on the right leg.
Combi Suit Valandre: Another great advantage of this high altitude piece of kit is that it is totally articulated allowing completely free use of arms and legs, which can come in handy for technical difficult routes high up.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.