Gea RS Women's Scarpa
Gea RS Women's Scarpa: The new standard for high-performance AT boots, the Gea RS (Pronounced 'shjay-ah') is a powerful touring boot for today's hard-charging female backcountry skiers.
Gea RS Women's Scarpa Specs:
- The RS stands for the German word Renn Sport, or racing sport
- Intuition Pro Flex RS Womens
- Vibram Cayman
- Weight: 1410g; 3lbs 20z
- Sizes: 22.5 - 27
Gea RS Women's Scarpa: 20% stiffer and only 40g heavier than the currect Gea- the lightest 120 flex boot in the world.
Gea RS Women's Scarpa: The RS stands for the German word Renn Sport, or racing sport. This translates to downhill performance in the Gea RS.
Gea RS Women's Scarpa: Vibram Cayman sole interfaces with bindings for maximum support and performance.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.