Gea Women's Scarpa
Gea Women's Scarpa: Meet the standard for lightweight alpine touring boots: Gea, the lightest women’s four-buckle AT boot on the market.
Gea Women's Scarpa Specs:
- Flex Index: 100
- Sole: Vibram® Mistral
- Weight: 1360g; 2lbs 15oz (1/2 pair size 25)
- Binding System: TLT, AT
- Forefoot Last Width: 101mm
- Color: Light Green/Silver
Gea Women's Scarpa: An innovative Alpine Axial design allows the tongue to open to the side of the boot, giving the Gea the benefits of both overlap- and tongue-style boot construction. Translation: the Gea provides amazing volume adjustment, they’re easy to get in and out of, and there’s no unnecessary weight.
Gea Women's Scarpa: Finer points include magnesium buckles, plant-based Pebax® Rnew plastic, and compatibility with all alpine-touring bindings, including tech-style bindings.
Gea Women's Scarpa: These boots offer stiffness and uncompromising performance on par with many four-buckle AT boots that weigh significantly more across the board.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.