FitsAll Filter Steripen
FitsAll Filter Steripen: Removing particulates before you purify your water with SteriPEN’s UV technology is highly recommended and makes for a much more pleasurable drinking experience.
FitsAll Filter Steripen Specs:
- FitsAll filter features a durable 4-micron screen that removes particulates from water while you fill your bottle
- Just as the name implies, the filter fits nearly any size bottle on the market, from generic single-use plastic bottles to name-brand reusable bottles
- FitsAll filter also enables the SteriPEN Journey and Classic purifiers (both sold separately) to be used with wide-mouth bottles in the inverted position for simple purifying
- Rugged, flexible material allows the filter to stow away compactly and then snap back to shape when unpacked
- FitsAll filter weighs 2.3 oz. (65g) and measures 3.7 x 3.5 x 2.8 in.
FitsAll Filter Steripen: The SteriPEN FitsAll Filter effectively removes particulates from water with the use of a durable 40x40 micron screen
FitsAll Filter Steripen: Its unique design, featuring the filter cup and funnel fit, offers flexibility to filter water into bottles with a wide range of mouth sizes, including narrow-mouth bottles such as commercial water bottles, soft-drink bottles, canteens and SIGG™ bottles. On wider-mouth bottles, such as Klean Kanteen®, Gatorade® and Nalgene® bottles, only the cup is necessary.
FitsAll Filter Steripen: Water can be poured through the FitsAll Filter or you can submerge the combined FitsAll Filter and bottle of choice. The FitsAll Filter cup also serves as an adapter that allows the SteriPEN Journey or Classic to be used with these wide-mouth water bottles in the inverted position.
In stock items will ship within the next business day. Available item(s) is/are available to order. Most available items will ship within 9 business days, sometimes the process is faster and of course it will ship to you ASAP. There might be some exceptions, example: supplier is out of stock or manufacturing delays. If you have any doubt your item is in stock please call us at 303-984-4649.
For shipping rates and/or international shipping rates and policies, please click here.
If you placed an order at 123Mountain and you don't like it just send it back for a refund, applicable for the item not shipping costs*. Ship it back and as long as your item is in unused condition with original tags, boxes, etc. Please follow the steps at Return Policy Page.
No returns on sale / promotional / discounted item(s).
* Even if the shipping was free we paid the carrier for the service provided and we will deduct $7.95 for Economy, $12.95 for Ground, etc.
UNLIMITED RETURN POLICY
Not stoked on your gear? Looking to return it? No problem, we have an Unlimited Return Policy as long as item(s) is/are in UNUSED CONDITION. We try to guarantee complete satisfaction with unlimited lifetime returns. If at any time - now, next month, in 30 years - you're not 100% satisfied, send your gear back for a refund. No questions asked. Check out Return Policy Page here. No returns on sale / promotional / discounted items, though.
PRICE MATCH WARRANTY x 2!
We need your help to always make sure 123Mountain has the best prices! You may even benefit in the process. If you find an identical product at a lower price and in stock through another online site we will refund two times the difference.
Here's how it works:
• Place the order on 123Mountain.com at our current price.
• Email us within 24 hours that you are requesting a price match, including a link to the site where you saw the lower price.
• We will adjust the price and take care of your refund.
For further information please go to 100% SATISFACTION page.
We offer three types of membership; Elite, Premium and Standard. Each membership group has fantastic advantages everything from store credit to an extra 10% OFF and FREE shipping.
Find out more which membership level that fits you the best, click here.